Operations & Sales Manager
A Corporate Technology Solutions Company is seeking to fill the following Vacancy of:
Operations & Sales Manager
Our growing company is seeking to hire an Operations & Sales Manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the day to day operations of the business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
You will be Team Lead that is responsible with recruiting and promoting a company culture that encourages good morale and high performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization while promoting a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Human Resources functions such as the recruiting, resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation, conducting disciplinary actions and termination of staff, handle all staff welfare along with conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company while building alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals and set individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team while tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Developing your sales team through training, motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products in order to promote the organization and products.
- Work with the company director(s) to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Develop, implement and review important operational policies, planning, and strategic decisions and procedures along with any other tasks assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in sales, management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 7, 2020