Now hiring for our Montego Bay, Jamaica Office:
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVES
Our Client is an established and growing e-commerce provider of high quality photo books, photo gifts, home décor and personalized stationery currently servicing the baby, bridal, holiday and small business markets via multiple brands/websites. We are seeking motivated individuals with a passion for customer service to help us continue to delight our customers by helping them share life’s joy.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing exceptional service to every customer and will respond to telephone, email and live chat customer inquiries in an efficient, professional and friendly manner. Flexibility to work from home and work any shift within a 24 hour period including on the weekend is required. All candidates must have consistent internet speeds of at least 10MB (preferably Flow).
- Respond to and resolve a high volume of inbound customer service inquires and issues via telephone, live chat and email
- Follow-up with customers regarding outstanding order issues, including customer submitted photos, personalized text and order detail information
- Adhere to department performance metrics related to contacts, quality assurance, customer satisfaction and adherence/conformance
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making
- Identify and recommend merchandising, site usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback
- Place, track and close orders through the internal order fulfillment system
- Strong computer skills, including internet, must be proficient in using web browsers to navigate websites, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including proper grammar.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
- Strong resolution management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good Listening Skills and demonstrates the necessary enthusiasm
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of quality customer service
CSEC/CAPE or City & Guilds Required
Heart NVQJ certification/Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
Minimum 1-2 years Customer Service/Retail Sales/E-Commerce