When you're an employee of Advantage Communications, you're home. Located at the Towers in New Kingston, we are looking for strong community leaders who embody our 4 core values. If you are a positive person, honest, humble and fun to work with, we'd very much like you to become a member of our team!
In this role, Customer Service Representatives are responsible to provide first in class customer support and sales for the product and service lines offered by our client. The types of customer inquiries will include, but will not be limited to requests for customer care, billing inquiries, account modifications, product/service information, and sales. The Customer Service Representative will use dynamic communication strategies to educate the customer on all aspects of the product/service offered optimizing sales opportunities and ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Go the extra mile to delight our customers!
- The ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Provide prompt resolutions to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Answer incoming calls from customers concerning technical support issues and inquiries in a professional, polite, and courteous manner.
- Field billing inquiries from customers while assisting in activating new service provisions, providing plan upgrade information, and cross-selling when applicable.
- Paid time off
- Work flexible shifts
- Medical, dental and vision
- Performance pay incentives
- Career growth opportunities
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Requires 5 subjects of CSEC exam certification, diploma or equivalent.
- 24-hour availability with the ability to work full-time hours.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Prior customer service or call center experience is preferred.
$309.00 per hour (Training and probationary period)
$370.00 per hour (Post probationary period)